Promote Me! G4S USALogin / Sign up
Promote Me! G4S USA
G4S has developed the Promote Me! community for all G4S employees to gain access to information, and encourage your professional development. We sincerely hope you find this community helpful. However, participating in this community does not in any way promise or imply that participants will receive a promotion or a job in their area of interest. There are no representations or guarantees of employment being made on this site.
We encourage all G4S employees, like you, who are interested in career development within the organization to take advantage of this exciting new program. Promote Me! has been developed to meet the needs of employees, by giving you a place to self-identify and let the Human Resources team nationwide know that you are interested in being considered for future promotions.
As a member of Promote Me!, you can showcase your current expertise and begin a personalized, self-guided path to accomplish your career goals. The first step in this path is for you to join this community. Simply click on the red Login / Sign up button on the top. From there you will be taken to the groups page where can interact with other Promote Me! Community members and our HR team moderators.
The second step will be for you to improve your professional profile. Make sure that you include your career interests, certifications and skills into your profile. Utilizing the search technology of our one-of-a-kind Career Center, hiring managers can search for self-identified internal candidates that will meet specific needs in our company.
Finally, we encourage all G4S employees interested in promotion and career development to take advantage of our upgraded resources section; where you will find hundreds of training modules that you can take advantage of, at your own pace at and with your own development focus.
Welcome to Promote Me!
Code of Conduct
This interactive Promote Me! community forum is intended to provide support, outreach and resources for G4S employees. We expect those who use this forum to abide by the G4S Dignity and Respect pledge including the following expectations regarding our treatment of each other:
- Be considerate
- Treat others the way you want to be treated
- Communicate respectfully
- Become a mentor
- Lend a hand
We believe that the vast majority of community members understand, appreciate and will practice respectful and appropriate communication on this forum. However, as with any online social media tool it is necessary for G4S to set forth certain general rules:
- While debating and discussion is appreciated, rudeness, profanity, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts are not allowed and will be removed by the administrators.
- This forum is not to be used for political discussions.
- Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. Please also refrain from posting meaningless threads or posts, one word posts, or similar.
- We also do not allow posts or links to sites that are sexual in nature or violate community standards. The G4S administrators will be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
- Discussions of illegal activities are not allowed.
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- Posts containing your personal information will be deleted from the site as soon as possible; this is for your own safety. While this forum exists within the G4S community we cannot be held liable for any instance or activity that occurs as a result of you posting information to the forum.
- Posts arguing about company policies are not allowed. There are existing channels available for you to discuss grievances or issues with the company. We reserve the right to remove any posts we deem as falling outside this policy.
- While these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently, we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forum are not disrupted or abused in any way.
- We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules.
Although the administrators and moderators of the G4S Promote Me! online community forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to immediately review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and G4S will not be held responsible for the content of any message. By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violate any law.