Law Enforcement Officer
The job has expired.
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO 561-660-9797 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
The world's leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for a Law Enforcement Officer. Law Enforcement Officers monitors gate entry, secures restricted areas, patrols stand and concourse areas, performs crowd control, and various other administrative duties.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
As an employee you will also be able to participate in the Promote Me! Community. Promote Me! is available to interested current employees as a way to express interest in further advancement, as well as gain information and encourage professional development.
Further, as a current employee you will be eligible to participate in large group rates for the following benefits:
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Individual Short-Term Disability
- Pre-Paid Legal Services
- Identity Theft Services
- Pet Insurance
In addition, G4S provides benefits that are automatically available to all full or part-time employees, whether you enroll in a G4S insurance plan or not. And with no premiums to pay!
- RxCut Pharmacy Discount Program
- Doctor on Demand
- Qualsight LASIK Savings
- Perks at Work: G4S Employee Discount Program
- Alliant Credit Union
- Purchasing Power
- Active & Fit: G4S Fitness Center Membership
- FinFit: Financial Wellness Program
- DailyPay: Access your pay when you need it
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Monitor and secure all entry points and restricted areas
- Patrol stand and concourse areas
- Perform crowd control
- Perform varied administrative duties
The Ideal Candidate
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess a current and valid driver's license
- Must be able to pass any State-required training or other qualifications for licensing
- Post offer, must be able to complete and pass Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and First Aid training
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- Must have completed one of the following
- Basic Military Police school or its equivalent, with a minimum of 6 weeks schooling
- Honolulu Police Department Recruit Training - no less than 12 weeks of classroom instruction with 6 weeks of in-service training or its equivalent
- State of Hawaii Department of Public Safety Law Enforcement Recruit Training
- U.S. Federal Secret Service Agency Training Course
- Other verifiable Police / Law Enforcement Agency training - no less than 12 weeks of classroom instruction with 6 weeks of in-service training
- Ability to operate radio or telephone equipment and/or console monitors
- Ability to interact cordially and communicate with the public
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Must be at least 21 years old or the minimum age required by the State, if higher
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Must be able to work flexible schedules
- Subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Physical Requirements and Environment
Environment: Indoor and outdoor, temperature ranges from moderate to extreme cold and heat
Major activity: Walking, standing, speaking, listening, observing
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Standing, walking, and sitting. Minimal to no stooping or kneeling.
About The Company
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action or Diversity and Inclusion, or have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, please contact our Corporate Human Resources Department at (800) 506-6265.
To receive an update on your application status, please contact our local office by following this link: http://www.g4s.us/en/Contact-Us/Local-Offices