Emergency Medical Technician Site Supervisor
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO 561-660-9797 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
The world's leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for an Emergency Medical Technician Site Supervisor. As an Emergency Medical Technician Site Supervisor, you will be responsible for administering the security contract and ensuring compliance with regulatory and contractual requirements. This position will act as G4S Secure Solutions (USA) Inc. liaison with client, law enforcement agencies, customers, and employees. This position is also responsible for providing management oversight and driving operational accountability through effective change management and leadership development processes. This position is the primary point of contact for human relations functions involving G4S Secure Solutions (USA) Inc. employees. This position will oversee the daily activities of Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) and security personnel; ensuring proper response to medical calls and composition of medical and activity reports.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
As a full time employee of G4S, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid vacation
- Opportunities for additional training to aid in your professional development
As an employee you will also be able to participate in the Promote Me! Community. Promote Me! is available to interested current employees as a way to express interest in further advancement, as well as gain information and encourage professional development.
Further, as a current employee you will be eligible to participate in large group rates for the following benefits:
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Individual Short-Term Disability
- Pre-Paid Legal Services
- Identity Theft Services
- Pet Insurance
In addition, G4S provides benefits that are automatically available to all full or part-time employees, whether you enroll in a G4S insurance plan or not. And with no premiums to pay!
- RxCut Pharmacy Discount Program
- Doctor on Demand
- Qualsight LASIK Savings
- Perks at Work: G4S Employee Discount Program
- Alliant Credit Union
- Purchasing Power
- Active & Fit: G4S Fitness Center Membership
- FinFit: Financial Wellness Program
- DailyPay: Access your pay when you need it
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Respond to 911 calls and administer appropriate medical care; sound alarms or call police or fire department in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons
- Management and supervision of direct reports working at the site
- Make recommendations for positive and negative personnel actions for those under his/her direct supervision
- Follow up with patient care, Complete detailed medical reports, as applicable
- Perform security patrols of designated areas on foot or in vehicle
- Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards
The Ideal Candidate
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must be able to pass any State-required training or other qualifications for licensing
- Must be able to pass a State licensing test if driving a company-owned or client-provided vehicle
- Must be a State of Arizona licensed Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Must possess a current and valid National Registered Emergency Medical Technician (NREMT) certification
- Must possess a current and valid Arizona driver's license
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- Must possess a minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience in any field of work
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
- Ability to operate radio or telephone equipment and/or console monitors
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Physical Requirements and Environment
Environment: Indoor and outdoor, temperature ranges from moderate to extreme cold and heat.
Major activity: Walking, standing, speaking, listening, observing
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Standing and walking up to 4 hours continuously. Some sitting. Minimal to no stooping or kneeling.
About The Company
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action or Diversity and Inclusion, or have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, please contact our Corporate Human Resources Department at (800) 506-6265.
To receive an update on your application status, please contact our local office by following this link: http://www.g4s.us/en/Contact-Us/Local-Offices