Security Guard - Ottawa West - Access Control
This job has been closed.
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO (855) 999-1463 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
This position description assumes that the individual has satisfied all basic requirements for employment by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd., including, but not limited to: security licence validation and criminal police information check as applicable (CPIC), credit reference(if applicable), background check, minimum age, and minimum education (high school diploma or foreign equivalency, or earned GED). Additionally, this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The individual in this position is required to follow any other instructions and perform any other duties requested by this position’s management.
G4S Secure Solutions is Canada's leading provider of security solutions. Our company specializes in hiring and training security professionals to meet all of our client’s needs. At G4S we have partnered with many major companies. We are currently looking to hire PART TIME AND FULL TIME Security Guards to join our Team. As a valued part of our Team, you will play a vital role providing excellent customer service to our client.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure the Safety and Security of clients property and assets
- Conduct daily functions of Security including foot patrols, access control, responding to calls for service
- Provide Exceptional Customer Service
- Ability to operate Security equipment, computers, radios etc.
- First Responder to all alarms and emergency situations
- Ensure that policies and procedures are adhered to
The Ideal Candidate
Essential Employment Requirements:
- VALID Ontario Security Guard License
- VALID Standard First Aid/CPR with AED certification
- Comfortable working during COVID-19
- Comfortable wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for the duration of the shift
- Access to a vehicle an asset.
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Provide us with your availability: weekdays, weekends, overnights and holidays. Higher availability is an asset.
- Ability to understand and protect confidential information
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
About The Company
G4S is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones.